Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The last 7 months..

...were crazy!! I recently had the chance to go through all the work I put out over the past few months. Only then did I realize how crazy busy I  have been.  Oh and to top it off, I was pregnant with my first baby! There were days where I felt like I had zero energy, but the amazing clients I was working with really made it absolutely worth it. The store has been closed since early July as I anxiously awaited the arrival of my little girl in early September.  I am happy to report that she arrived healthy with 10 fingers and 10 toes! And now that I am back on my feet, I am pleased to announce that the store will be back open on October 10th! I will be loading up all our new designs (as well as some of the popular designs) and refurbishing the store with a new look!

I will also be blogging regularly on all the work that was done in the past few months.  If you were a bride of mine during this time and have your professional pictures back, feel free to shoot me an email and I will include a link to your photographer as well!

So until the 10th, here is a sneak peak of some of the Paperie's creations...

DSC00130

DSC00110

DSC00138

DSC_0120

DSC_0094

No comments:

Post a Comment