Thursday, February 23, 2012

Striped Occasion

Stripes are an obsession of mine.  No matter how elegant or casual your affair is, stripes will always work.  Vanessa and Rob loved my "Lovie Lobster" invitation set, but wanted to add a few more enclosures to the original set.  I love when my brides throw new challenges at me!  I wanted the entire set to have a cohesive look, but also for each piece to be unique on its own. I played around with different patterns, but fell back to my trusty stripes.

I started with the original lobster invitation (which I still love 2 years later after its birth!).



From there I worked into a RSVP postcard that would match the suite.  I used two different stripes pulled from the bride and groom's color palette.

From there, I added on with a rehearsal dinner and reception enclosure with different types of stripes and borders.

I just love the two little lobsters with a small "V + R".  A little extra touch that brings everything together!

For the rehearsal, I incorporated a different set of "Lovie Lobsters".  I have since used these two little guys on notecards and address labels for other customers!


This just goes to show you, no matter how long the design has been around any creative couple can add their own touch to match their wedding!

1 comment:

  1. That’s really nice. I had attended a chic royal themed wedding party at one of the San Francisco wedding venues. It was a fabulous event organized with so much perfection. I must say that reception was the prettiest designer party I have ever been to. Would soon be sharing the photos online.

    ReplyDelete