Thursday, September 1, 2011

Notecards Galore!

The Paperie has been slammed lately with a ton of fun and diverse projects.  In about a week, I received about 10 notecard orders.  It was a welcome change from the height of wedding season!

Designing stationery and notecards is a unique challenge.  When you send that special piece of correspondence usually to say "thank you", the stationery itself is as important as the note inside.  I work for hours on end (early Saturday mornings usually bring the most creativity) designing cards that are unique to each person.  

In the coming weeks, I hope to stock pile more notecard designs on the Etsy site. Most of the designs I plan on re-listing are ones that were custom made for clients.  So if nothing sparks your interest on the Etsy site, have no fear, Preppy Paperie will be able to design it! 

Here is a peak at some of our recent custom designs!







I liked this one so much, I made myself one!




Next Week on the blog: Jcrew inspired design

No comments:

Post a Comment