Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Merry-ment Down Under

This summer, Lainie contacted me all the way from Australia to design her invitations based on my Merry Monogram suite.  Lainie already had her monogram designed by someone else and just wanted it incorporated into the suite.

Based on the details Lainie provided about the wedding, I decided to print the set on my new luxe white felt paper to provide some warmth with texture. We decided to use kraft envelopes sealed with custom address wrappers to match the suite.  To finish it off, I used brown twine to tie custom tags with the couples name around the invitation suite.







She is also planning a sweet (ha) dessert bar for her brunch reception. So we designed matching tags for all the desserts. I love the bright and cheery color scheme of this invitation.  Reminds me that soon I'll be gearing up for all my spring brides!

No comments:

Post a Comment