Saturday, August 13, 2011

Lobsters and Stilettos

When Laura came to me to design her beach wedding invitations, one of the design inspirations were these watermelon stilettos. I absolutely loved the navy and watermelon color pallette. I felt like I was in preppy heaven!  

In designing for this beach themed wedding with a Coastal Mid-Atlantic venue, we incorporated watermelon colored "lovie" lobsters with a thick navy border.  I brought the watermelon color forward with a contrasting RSVP card.  To tie the suite together, we used matching navy envelope liners with a striped skinny labels on the mailing envelopes. The suite turned out beautifully, just as we hope Brian & Laura's perfect day does!


Laura's completed suite


 Invitation with matching envelope  
             


Contrasting RSVP Card with Matching Printed Envelope



 

Packaged up and ready to go!


Up next: Notecards Galore!

No comments:

Post a Comment