Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Woah..

I've been waiting to post another entry on my blog for one major reason..I am a bad secret-keeper.  You see, about a month ago I received a strange email.  It went something like this:

Hi Ashley, this is Kim from the Washingtonian Magazine.  We'd love to feature the Preppy Paperie in an upcoming article.

My response was something like this:

HA! Which one of my practical jokester friends put you up to this?

I know Washingtonian Magazine pretty well. So well in fact that I used it to find most of my own wedding vendors.

So I was beyond thrilled when I found out this was a for-real deal.  I really tried to tell no one just in case I royally bombed the interview and the Washingtonian wanted nothing to do with the Preppy Paperie. I figured if I even started typing a blog entry, the word "Washingtonian" would magically make its way to cyberspace.

Today I received word that I was officially featured.  I'm pretty sure I had a sailor's mouth (for excitement, not anger) for a good 20 minutes.  So here is it.  I hope you learn a little bit about me and the Preppy Paperie!


Coming up next week on the blog:  Watermelon Stilettos and Lobsters



No comments:

Post a Comment