Saturday, July 16, 2011

Watch out blogosphere, we've arrived!

My to-do list is always growing.  Usually it grows so long that the first few pages are riddled with coffee cup stains and torn edges.  At this point, I rip off a new sheet of paper and re-write the list (purely for aesthetic reasons).  Occasionally, I even put tasks I have already accomplished so I can physically cross the task off again and feel even more productive. Yes, I know how pathetic that sounds. My weekly list contains a list of proofs to be sent, shipments to be set up, stock orders, Etsy updates, Facebook updates, yada-yada-yada. One item that has been on this list for quite sometime- "Create a Blog".  I've been a writer for sometime, so this should be natural. Ha. I'll let you be the judge of that.

"Create a Blog" never left my list because I knew that I needed another outlet to share where the Preppy Paperie gets inspiration.  I will also be sharing all the paper thats in process in our "studio". Since this is still a part-time operation, our "studio" consists of the front office of my house.  Much to the displeasure of a 3 1/2 year old golden retriever who previously occupied the space. 















I hope I keep your interest enough to follow the blog and maybe take a peak at the store (www.etsy.com/shop/preppypaperie).  I look forward to sharing my paper inspirations!


No comments:

Post a Comment