Wednesday, November 2, 2011

More Nautical Love

Jenny contacted me this fall after finding me on  Facebook.  Her and her fiance loved one of the first invitations sets I sold on Etsy! I was excited to recreate the suite and add some new elements. They wanted a few enclosures as well as matching Save the Dates for their spring nuptials.

I first designed the Save the Dates.  I wanted to highlight main design elements from the invitations as well as making it distinct enough to stand out as a separate piece of stationery.  I paired these with matching envelopes that contained the same dotted line as the invitation.


Once I completed the Save the Date, I started to re-design the invitation and the fun enclosures. The invitation remained similar to the one designed last year, but this time I paired it to a matching envelope the picked up the stripes from the RSVP card.



I try to shy away enclosures that are too match-y.  Mixing up portions of wedding suites gives depth to the entire package.  


I love creating RSVP postcards! And they are a real cost savings to a bride (especially when mailing!).

No comments:

Post a Comment